RCON 02 – Microsurfacing
Microsurfacing is a very effective measure for periodic renewals. It is fast, economic, environment friendly.
This course will help the participant to adopt, in the right circumstances of road conditions, either for major repairs or renewals.
It is worthy of note that two major approximate acitivites viz. Rolling and Tack Coat are not needed in microsurfacing. Microsurfacing can NOW also be used for traffic more than 4,500 Commercial Vehicles Per Day (CVPD).
Trainer : Mr. R.P. Sharma
How ABLE works :-
1. Participants are issued User Id’s and Passwords for the relevant course/s
2. The modules (ranging between half an hour to 2.5 hours) are divided into small video lessons.
3. After you have finished seeing a video lesson, click on ‘Finish Current Lesson’ button and then click on ‘Next Lesson’. This will unlock the next video.
4. Quiz breaks have been provided at intervals to help the participant consolidate the knowledge imparted in the videos.
5. There are different types of quizzes. Some questions may have single answer and some may have multiple correct answers. Read the question carefully before answering.
6. Some answers may be available in the video and some may require the participant search for answers from other sources e.g. internet.
7. At the end of each course, the participant is required to complete assignment/s to ensure that the core concepts shared in the module have been understood. Once completed the student is issued a certificate of completion from the corporate office of Ashoka Buildcon Learning Environment.